Monday, August 25, 2008

The Olympics according to Jessica

So, our family was all sitting together watching the Closing Ceremony. The part came where all the athletes were all walking into the 'Bird's Nest' and mugging for the cameras. Jessica sat and stared as they all gave the obligatory peace sign and smiled. After awhile she looked at me and said, "Mom, why do they all like the number two so much?".

On a commercial I asked all the kids what their favorite sports were to watch these past two weeks. I got the answers I thought I would...

Bry: swimming
Britt: gymnastics
Ben: I forget
Jessica: Hide and Seek, Playing Tag and Playing Princess

4 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL! how adorable are they?
thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

hopefully ben response will be a little more thought into next olympics, but jessies I hope never changes! how cute. I am with britt--gymnastics is my fav.

aunt t

Andria said...

I missed the Playing Princess events. That's the problem with the Olympics being in China. All the good stuff was in the middle of the night. Is Jessica in training for the 2020 Princess events? The practice schedule must be tough.

Janet said...

i love the way jessica tries to participate it is soooo funny i love listening to her tying to figure something out or her trying to do her homwork with the big kids lol


britton